Monday, February 23, 2009

Walls has no balls??


Wall-E was neutered yesterday....

We did it at the Humane Society. I have heard great things about them and they offer huge discounts, which is always a plus. We had to drop him off at 9 and pick him up at 4:30. We got there to pick him up and the waiting room was filled with anxious animals lovers. They made us wait a good 20 minutes before we could see Wall-E. I sat there witnessing everyone getting their pet back. All of the pets looked so traumatized! One small dog specifically came out shaking with his paws straight up. All that could cross my mind was how pitiful Wall-E was going to look. I was even a little bit angry at myself for sending Wall-E to Doggie Welfare. He deserved the good treatment, not the dicsounted!!! Out of 14 dogs every single dog came out angry, sad, or clearly in a lot of pain. Every time the women behind the counter talked to an owner they said something along the lines of "There were no complications..." I thought, complications!!!!! What!

"Will the owners of Wall-E come up?"
I jumped up like I had just sat in a fire ant pile. Jeremy laughed at my awkwardness and we went to the counter. Then comes...Wall-E. He was so excited and it didn't even cross his mind that he had just had surgery. He wanted to smell everything and he was happier than ever. Jeremy and I laughed at this insane dogs ways of life. We got home and it was same ole' Wall-E. He humped his stuffed Eva before bed.

Life has not changed, and I guess that is a good thing?

No comments: