Sunday, February 22, 2009

Bye Bye Bare Walls!

I am anxious to finish decorating our home. I am so close and now it's time for the fun stuff: framed art! I just went nuts at Allposters.com. I have been putting this off because I couldn't make up my mind. This week all frames are 50% off at Michaels & Hobby Lobby. :)

I've had my eye on this one for about 3 years. I am either putting this in our room or downstairs in the entry. It reminds me of our adventure in Cancun when we got engaged. We were younger, no serious bills, no true responsibilities and it was fabulous.
I am going to add this to my fun stuff in my craft room next to my "Happy Wife, Happy Life" sign.
This is almost embarrassing to even write, but I swear I am living the life of Cinderella! Trade the evil step mom with a step dad that I just began liking after 10 years. Trade the chores with working every summer and every day after school at Mom's office when all of my friends were playing. Then comes in my prince charming....Jeremy James. He treats me like a princess. I am either putting this in our bedroom or in my craft room if Jeremy denies it! haha.

I giggled like a school girl when I read this. This is going in our master bathroom for sure! I have lived with my Mom most of my life...living with a boy has been a learning adventure. Poor Jeremy. (He is very good about putting the toilet seat down and actually a clean freak.)

Are you kidding me? I HAD to have this one. I am putting this in the office.

This is just a magnet but another "had to have." Wall-E has these white places on his back that look like angel wings. Perfect.

No comments: