Thursday, February 19, 2009

A mattress, dog and glasses.

We still needed the bottom mattress for the guest room. I was on my way home and I saw a sign that said 50% off at Mattress Giant (1 mile from home). We got it for 75% off. Amazing!!

Salesman Jason: "Maam, I can't help you load this. My company doesn't allow it. It is not safe for you."
Me: "Honey, you aren't going to make a sale today unless you help me."
Salesman Jason: "My God, do not tell anyone."
Me: "I am no tattle-tell."

15 minutes later I arrived safely home. Good times and thank goodness for hazard lights.
I found my old candle sticks that I used in college. They were off white with black in the cracks. I spray painted them red and the black still comes through. I love them!
I finally put up curtains in the guest room and finished this room.
Stirrrrrrrrup some fun!

Walls chewed through the zipper of his old pillow cover. I used his Wall-E sheet that I've been wanting to make something with to make him a new one.
His new creepy way of letting us know he is ready to come inside... the window stare.


I got new glasses. I am legally blind without them. I chose to wear contacts because these things make me soooo dizzy. This picture says so much.

1 comment:

Jacquelyn said...

I love your stories... LOL, Salesman Jason will worry about that for the rest of his life! Did you call to tell him you made it home OK?!!

Jackie