It is very easy for me to put off little things like: curtains, lampshades, etc. The in-laws will be here very soon so it lit some fire under my hiney!
Are you ready for this?? I found these yellow curtains at a garage sale NEXT DOOR! I was/am so excited. The yellow kind of blends in but for a dollar who cares! (It was one big curtain so I cut it in half and hemmed the rough edges.) My craft table will eventually go on this wall so the awkward length will not be shown!
Are you ready for this?? I found these yellow curtains at a garage sale NEXT DOOR! I was/am so excited. The yellow kind of blends in but for a dollar who cares! (It was one big curtain so I cut it in half and hemmed the rough edges.) My craft table will eventually go on this wall so the awkward length will not be shown!
Wall-E is being a little creep in this picture...the light from the window made the couch almost glow. The top part of the curtains is a lot lighter then this picture wants it to be.
I couldn't find any lamp shades that went with the room well enough. Lampshade Diva '09! I made some of our own! It is a lot easier than I thought!
My last project for this room is to make an upholstered headboard. That is a huge project that I plan to put off for awhile!
I made a valance for the master bathroom. I put this off assuming it would be an all day project....it took me a whole 3 minutes!
Last but not least... Wall-E was a little bitter we cut off his man parts so he destroyed and ate my flower arrangement from Daddy. Jeremy wasn't very happy about this.


No comments:
Post a Comment