Saturday, October 11, 2008

Recipe Deliciousness

Hello! When I was in Michigan for my 6 month "Take easy classes online...Vacation," I experimented a lot of cooking stuff for Grandma and Grandpa. Some of them were a bust (Grandpa loved and ate it anyway), but the good ones were oh so wonderful. Here is a good one:

Cake Batter Cookies!


This is one of the EASIEST recipes that you will ever encounter, and you will be thankful you stumbled across this.

1 box of vanilla cake mix
1 bag of milk chocolate chocolate chips
*However much oil and eggs the box demands

Add everything to the cake mix that the box tells you to.. except water. Stir in the chocolate chips. Bake at 350 degrees until golden brown.

Other varieties worth trying:
1. Spice Cake with white chocolate chips and cinnamon chips.
2. Dark Chocolate Cake with a mixture of peanut butter and chocolate chips.
3. Milk Chocolate Cake with Andes mint chips. (Just like Thin Mints!)
4. Funfetti with mini M&M's.
5. Caramel with white chocolate chips and toffee pieces.


*I would love to take credit for this, but it seems I am not the only person that thought of this. It is all over the internet! Google more mix in options!

No comments: