Monday, October 12, 2009

For Bethy

My old roomie/ one of my sweetest friends that I met at Baylor tagged me to fill out a survey. To show her I still read her blog here you go....

The Survey
1. Where is your cell phone? End table next to me! I am getting better about having my phone by me.
2. Your hair? Shorter. Chopped lots off yesterday.
3. Your mother? Hilarious, hard working, big-hearted.
4. Your father? Loving, animal-lover, hard working.
5. Your favorite food? Anything I have time to eat and relax. It seems like I am always eating on the go.
6. Your dream last night? No dreams lately.
7. Your favorite drink? Beth, you make me laugh with your pumpkin spice obsession!! :) My favorite drink is probably Dr.Pepper. It's like crack...so addicting. I try to avoid it and did for a long time but it is haunting me.
8. Your dream/goal? Big ole' family. Lots of kids with peanut butter on their face running around kicking people in the shin at Walmart. :)
9. What room are you in? Living.
10. Your hobby? Crafts.
11. Your fear? Health issue stuff.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? I will be 30. Intense. I will want a baby by then. Hopefully I'll have a minivan. I've always wanted one of those haha. Soccer mom '2015 :)
13. Where were you last night? At home. I was watching a movie with Germ.
14. Something that you aren’t? Bored. I am a busy bee.
15. Muffins? Blueberry
16. Wish list item? Parents that are more involved with their babies.
17. Where did you grow up? The Woodlands, TX
18. Last thing you did? Tried to watch TV but nothing good is on.
19. What are you wearing? Button down shirt.
20. Your TV? Jeremy's thing.
21. Your pets? Handsome. Wall-E should be a model. :)
22. Friends? I am lucky to have wonderful, supporting, positive friends in my life! Only surround yourself with people that make you happy. Always.
23. Your life? Blessed!
24. Your mood? Happy. Tired.
25. Missing someone? Grandma and Daddy. My grandma is one of my best friends. Daddy's birthday is tomorrow!
26. Vehicle? Honda Accord.
27. Something you’re not wearing? Pants...hey, I am honest.
28. Your favorite store? Target. There is one across the street and I love it! (Could be a bad thing...)
29. Your favorite color? Red.
30. When was the last time you laughed? Hour or so ago at Wall-E for freaking out and running around in circles for no reason.
31. Last time you cried? Don't remember. Honest. I am not allowed to watch Extreme Home Makeover anymore so that probably helped....
32. Your best friend? Jeremy James, Brittany, Hooper, Grandma, Mom. :)
33. One place that I go to over and over? Oh goodness. Work! My second home is my school!
34. One person who emails me regularly? Mom, 3rd grade team leader, Brittany!
35. Favorite place to eat? Lately, we are into Chili's.

2 comments:

beth said...

yay- you make me feel so special!!!! love you fee and so glad to know you are alive! lets chat soon! I want to hear all your crazy 1st year teaching stories! xoxo

Amanda said...

OMG i laughed out loud at "Soccer Mom 2015"!!! Looooove it.