Hello everyone! It has been a LONG time since I have updated. Jeremy and I have been so busy!
Jeremy had to qualify with his shooting skills again and he passed. He always stresses out about shooting, but he always pulls through. Every birth month a police officer has to qualify with shooting targets. I am sure Jeremy could explain that with better terms, but you get the main idea.
The day I was told I got the job, I have been going non-stop! It has been so much fun and I can't believe how fast last month flew by! I am all moved into my classroom now and I love it! I have changed things around more times than normal, but I keep thinking of better ideas or stealing them from my team. I LOVE my team of teachers that I work with! They are hilarious!!! We had a 3 day training together and I had so much fun. Who would of thought work would be this exciting? I can't wait to meet my kidlets! So far I have 17, but after registration I will get a few more. I have lots and lots of boys! They are going to keep me on my toes. My principal is really personable and kind. It is a brand new school so they are hooking us up!!! It is insane. Everyday is like Christmas. We are getting our laptops soon and I can't wait for it!I am obsessed with our school if you can't tell. :)
Jeremy is in Michigan and I was there last week. Our work schedules didn't match so I went first and he came later. He gets 2 weeks off of work and I was only able to leave for 1 week. I really miss my family up there. Grandma is just the sweetest thing. She calls me Darlin' and I can't get enough of that. I was also able to hang out with my Dad a lot too. I saw him everyday when I was up there.
Jeremy will be back on Monday and I am really excited to see him.
Ok that is all of the update I have.....I am good about posting pictures on Facebook so add me on there. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment