I am a big fan of cruising because you simply unpack your suitcase in your sweet room and you wake up every morning in another city! How glorious is that?

First we are catching a plane to Barcelona, Spain where we will get on the boat and set sail for 7 days.

Our first stop: Naples, Italy. We are going to check out Pompeii & Mt Vesuvius. Mom and I have been before and it is one of my favorite places! Last time we hiked up the mountain, but this time I want to explore Pompeii more. We missed a lot of details last time.

Next stop: Cititavecchia where we will take a bus over to Rome, Italy! What a beautiful city! I absolutely LOVE this place and I can't wait for Jeremy to see everything for the first time!!!!





Next Stop: Livorno, where we will easily get to Pisa & Florence, Italy!


Next stop: Nice, France! This city is full of culture and I love how the beaches are full of rocks instead of sand. The French don't care that their thong is getting rocks in it. They just keep on living and making out. :)




Next stop: Provence & Marseilles, France! I've never been here before and I am excited to explore a new place.



After hitting up those cities, we are headed to Barcelona to catch a plane back to Good ole' America!
Want to see the boat? OK! Look how fun:


Click on the above picture to make it larger!




1 comment:
Umm, i'm so jealous that i actually hate you a little bit right now... Don't get me wrong, i love you a lot, but why couldn't i have married you instead!?!?
Post a Comment