Here are some random things that I love.....

Cuddling with Jeremy James.

My crazy Mom! This picture was taken when we were excited about finding the house Germ and I live now.

My ring! I hinted/ requested Jeremy get me a ring just like Grandma's and he did! It is perfect!

Wall-E even though he has been chewing up things (he shouldn't) lately.

My family.

Babies! That is me 1990ish. I have baby fever some days, then I go to Walmart and have a kid scream in my ear and I am healed for about a month. :) (FYI...We are waiting a couple of years before little Jeremy and Felicia's will be running around...)

My Pops and his love for animals.

Country music and the men that sing to ME. Troy Gentry still thinks of me A LOT.

Jeremy James Stevens. The best husband ever. (Seeeee we will have a cute kiddo!)

The beach. Me 1989ish? I LOVE how I accessorized with the necklace and how my pigtails are uneven.

Animals! Who doesn't love animals. I hate any kind of animal cruelty and will
go off on people that I see mistreating their animals.

To bake cakes! I like the fun creative kinds the best. Here is one of Jeremy's Guitar Hero cake when he had time to play.

Jeremy James! I know I already said him...but I love him A LOT.

Cookies. Anything off of my diet really. Mmmmm.... I made those for Jeremy for Valentine's Day one year. He ate them alllll.....weirdo.

Christmas! Especially decorating the Christmas tree. I wish I could have 8 trees.

Making my husband help me ice cupcakes MY WAY. He was very open to learning how to ice a cupcake properly and I love that memory.

Last but not least Adam Lambert! Here is a short story about this:
I have watched this past season but I wasn't really much of a fan of anyone. I've always thought everyone was good! The night before the season finale, I had a dream. Not just any dream....a dream you feel was real the whole day after you wake up. I remember every detail and I haven't had a dream like that in awhile. In this dream Adam Lambert was my boyfriend and we were madly in love. I clearly know he likes the males but he LOVED ME people. In return now...I love him too.
Am I weird or what? If you had a dream like mine, you would look at him different too.
Happy Weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment