Well family, friends, and stalkers...I am ready. Ready to lose this weight that I carry around. I have been trying to do it on my own since my last post about weight, but I was not very successful. I am 70% happy in my life and very thankful for it all. When I finally find a teaching job, I will be 80% happy, and when I finally tackle this weight issue...I will be 100% happy!!! I am ready!
I have been successful on Weight Watchers, but I want something a little more strict. I want to be healthy! I am talking....healthy! Weight watchers allows you to cheat and I don't want that. That just leads me to give up on dieting that week for a simple mistake and it's a bad cycle. Quick Weight Loss Center is more strict! I am really excited. You meet with one person (I don't do well in groups...who likes to talk about weight issues in group settings??!!) and you have to write down everything you eat. I am really excited.
Here are some old pictures and what I will look like again soon enough! (Without the awkward blonde hair stage!)
And finally...this picture was taken in Australia... I have always been self conscious about my arms. I hate them. I am ready to wear short sleeves, or maybe even sleeveless....oh la la. (Guy in picture was my Australian lover....Love you Jeremy!!! :) ) I added this picture because I remember feeling confident that night.


2 comments:
Hi Felicia! First off, you are beautiful no matter what! I majored in Nutrition in college, and I learned so many great things. If you need any help or support, let me know!
PS I love reading your blog!
Felicia - I think you look great now, but I totally understand the not feeling 100% happy with your body. I can't wait to get mine back after this baby gets out! Good luck with weight watchers. You can do it! You will be flaunting fit arms in no time :)
Post a Comment