Thursday, April 16, 2009

Iams Cruelty

It's no secret that I love animals! Dogs are my favorite, but I would go out of my way to help any animal. Above is a picture of My Wall-E bear and I. To understand Wall-E and his weirdo ways, I bought this book:


I finished it last night. I really liked it! It explains a lot about why he is the way he is! Examples: He chews up everything except his stuffed Eva because he really thinks she is his friend. He sleeps with her every night, humps her every morning. He likes me more because boy puppies are usually always mama boys. He is hyper, always will be hyper, and needs LOTS of walks. That is good for both of us. One of the things mentioned in the book is what kind of dog food to feed him. It states very clearly that you should research your dog food.......

When we picked up Wall-E January 1, 2008, I asked his ex-mom what kind of food he eats so I didn't change it on him (causing him to have an upset stomach). She told me Iams puppy.


Iams Puppy we went. Last night I found the video below:



Also there is this website http://www.iamscruelty.com/

I believe everyone should be passionate about at least one thing in life. I am passionate about treating animals well! I get ANGRY when I discover things like this.

Now Waller Nation is going to switch to this kind of food. Large breeds need to actually grow slower than smaller breeds because of their common bad joints later in life. I have done my research and I am happy to make Wall-E a healthier puppy! Iams not only has animal cruelty, but they aren't specific for large breeds. Wall-E needs special vitamins and he deserves them!

Animal lover for life.

No comments: