Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Beth!

For those of you that haven't had the pleasure of meeting Beth Underwood...she is one of my best friends from Baylor! We lived on the same hall freshman year and she is absolutely one of my favorite people! I love you Bethy!

Happppppy Birthday!!!!

Now I present to you...a walk down memory lane.

Celebrating Bethy's birthday in Florida! That was a fun spring break!! I liked being your partner in crime meeting up with old friends from Purdue!

Beach shot the same spring break!

Oh baby!
We dominated all of our spring breaks! :)

Excited about???

Driving to meet up with people at the shady karaoke bar.

Another one of the amazing spring breaks we spent together!

We took April Fools day a little toooooo serious....

Another night probably hanging out with the neighbors!

This was celebrating someone's birthday. (I think Kirstens..)

Rooooomies!!

Halloween junior year.

Photo shoot in the kitchen.

Oh no. Get away from me Village Apartments and you shady neighbors! (Our sophomore year!)

At Nikki's apartment!

Our last outing as roomies before we all moved out. :(

I miss "us."

"Awkward City Population: five."

White Christmas party!

I miss you saying things to make me look at you this way! I love you Bethaniel!

Happppy birthdayyyyyyyyyy!

2 comments:

beth said...

you are sooo sweet!!! love you felix- cant wait to see you this weekeend! loved the trip down memory lane :)

Anonymous said...

I feel like Im always commenting on anything you do just saying, "how did you make that?" Well, this isnt any different, I want to know how you made your blog so cute. All I know how to do is have a green background :( Tell me where you get all your cuteness pretty please :)