Have you ever tried a Sprinkles cupcake? Oh baby. Amazing!I am off to a girl's weekend tomorrow in Austin so I questioned what a good wife would do if she left her spoiled husband without a cook. I baked enough chicken and spaghetti to take care of his belly. Then it hit me...what about his sweet tooth? Sprinkles cupcakes would make me the perfect wife. I ran to Williams-Sonoma really quick, came home and BAM...there they were. Perfect vanilla, Jeremy's favorite.
Around 30 minutes after cooking the little rays of sunshine, I walked into the kitchen and there were crumbs all over the floor. I looked at the counter where the cupcakes were and there was only one left. I didn't even get to put icing on them! Who took away my favorite part of baking from me?!?!? I looked around stunned at the fact that they magically disappeared. Where was the thief? Who was in my house?
Shortly after these ridiculous thoughts...Wall-E burped.
Guess who is grounded?
(Side note: Jeremy's favorite part of the cupcake is the icing anyway...he reminded me that it is the thought that counts and he plans on eating lots of icing this weekend.)
No comments:
Post a Comment