Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's Eve!

This New Year's eve was....well...we're old! We went to Courtney's house for dinner and I wanted to get home before the crazy drunk drivers tried to take away my life. We got home around 10:00. We lit off some fireworks....and...went to bed. We did stay up until midnight but only for the midnight kiss. It IS our first year married...I refuse to not have a New Year's kiss! So we literally kissed goodnight, put our heads on our pillow and we were OUT! Good times!

The video is very black because it was so dark....but you can see the firework part and hear Jeremy saying Happy New Year!



Notice how Germ awkwardly tucked his jeans in his boots.

You know you are getting old when you start to cough because of the smoke...and you wear an odd blanket sweater outside without caring..at all.



This house is 4 doors down. There house sings Christmas music. It scares Germ and I. I had to share. They are over the top!

No comments: