Chapter 1: In high school I worked for Mom lots, so I quickly turned into a computer nerd. Instead of doing what I was supposed to, I played on computers and taught myself a lot about them.
Chapter 2: My senior year of college during spring break, our college house was robbed. They took my laptop, tv, and a lot of other things. My amazing Mom let me purchase a black MacBook. She didn't know the black was a step higher than the white. She just liked the color better and who was I to talk her out of it? I love Mac computers and I have learned all that I can learn!

Chapter 3: Best Christmas present ever= Sony DSLR A300. Mom got me an awesome digital camera! I have always had the standard digital camera. I took a photography class in high school and loved it! This camera allows you to switch the lens and I feel so professional. I bought a book on it so I can learn and understand all of it's features. Anywho, I am VERY excited. Get excited for lots of fun pictures in the future!
No comments:
Post a Comment