Merry Christmas everyone! Here is a little from our Christmas so far today for Jeremy's family in Michigan!

It snowed! :)

What it looks like at night. It looks better during the day...it feels very snowy outside!

Favorite new ornament!

Jeremy at Church for the Christmas Eve service!

Jeremy got me a gingerbread house to open on Christmas eve! We did it together...I think we will do one every year now!



A special thank you to Brian for our precious new ornaments!

New and improved tree! (I picked up on the hints that Jeremy wasn't liking the Martha Stewart looking tree and he likes the more "homey" tree! I was able to take a lot back and redo it as a surprise!)

Close up of the new fun ornaments!

The new guest room....This was revealed last night.

Nephew Anthony in his cowboy hat! I love that child!

Sweet Ashley in her cowboy hat....I love that little chalkboard to welcome everyone to our guest room!

Texas star blanket holder!

Texas teddy bear and new comfy comforter! (We only have the mattress...we still need the box spring..so it is sinking for now haha!)
Jeremy's Photo Shoot in his New Boots!





Thank you to the lovely Greenville crew for making our Christmas all that much better!
1 comment:
Merry Christmas. The new tree looks great. Snow is so pretty!!
Post a Comment