I just bought this book, gift card funded of course, and I find it very interesting!It is a short book, but I read it without stopping. I suggest you purchase it. It names all of the top restaurants and explains what is the best and the worst.
After reading that Outback Steakhouse's Aussie Cheese Fries have 2,900 calories...I truly wonder if this should be made illegal. Isn't that attempted murder? Are we all dumb enough to put this in our mouths?
Here are some "Did you know" questions for you:
Did you know that Chili's Awesome Blossom has 2,710 calories/ 203 g fat/ 194 g carbs/ 6360 mg sodium? Makes you a little nauseous right?
Did you know that if you go to Coldstone Creamery and order the shaved chocolate instead of the chocolate chips, you will save 40 calories and 2 g fat?
Did you know that the Baskin-Robbins banana split has 1,030 calories and the Dairy Queen one has 530 calories?
Did you know that when you are trying to get pregnant you should make your husband eat lots of vitamin C? (It makes their sperm count higher. In 2 years...I will secretly add lots of vitamin C to Jeremy's food... I will certainly have baby fever by then!)
Anywho..I learned a lot today from a little yellow book and I wanted to share.
Did you know that if you go to Coldstone Creamery and order the shaved chocolate instead of the chocolate chips, you will save 40 calories and 2 g fat?
Did you know that the Baskin-Robbins banana split has 1,030 calories and the Dairy Queen one has 530 calories?
Did you know that when you are trying to get pregnant you should make your husband eat lots of vitamin C? (It makes their sperm count higher. In 2 years...I will secretly add lots of vitamin C to Jeremy's food... I will certainly have baby fever by then!)
Anywho..I learned a lot today from a little yellow book and I wanted to share.
Have a wonderful week! Watch out for those cheese fries!
1 comment:
this makes me very happy! I have read this book at Barnes and Noble before and couldnt believe it.... Glad someone else got the same enjoyment from it! love you fee
Post a Comment