Sunday, November 9, 2008

Dr. McCrafty

If I were a character on Grey's Anatomy...I would be the girl that glued and sewed a lot of things to my scrubs. Anywho...here are some creations from this week.

By the way, yes, I know that it is way early to do this...but I have had some free time and lots of gift cards lately. I am really excited about decorating our first home for our first Christmas together!

The red is a Santa napkin! Very easy to make! Just glue or sew on ribbon. Add the buttons for the full effect. (Sewing is smarter because it will obviously last longer....I sewed & glued mine!)

The placemats are all different kinds of ribbon made into a Christmas tree. Very easy to make! If you glue them, make sure you place something heavy on top like a piece of wax paper with a heavy book. The ribbon likes to curl up when drying.
Close up. I bought all of the supplies at...Walmart! Jeremy must be proud.






Hey! What's your Christmas tree theme?
Oh, mine is.......
Red, gold and pale green! The above ribbon will be used a lot!

Hobby lobby has the best tree skirts! Bring your 40% off coupon from the newspaper!

Here are some ornaments that I have so far. The red smashed thingies are silk red roses with glitter. We will also have fun gold crosses! Hobby lobby and Garden Ridge have the prettiest!

My favorite Christmas movie: How the Grinch Stole Christmas! My favorite Disney movies: Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast and of course The Little Mermaid.
Our First Christmas together! So precious! My favorite!!!!!

Another first Christmas together. We all know Jeremy James will end up breaking one...so we will have a back up. I've got him covered.
Hey Minnie!



*All of the ribbon, ornaments and the tree skirt were purchased with the lovely gift cards for everyone! Thank you very much!

No comments: