Saturday, November 15, 2008

Movie Night!

It's been so long since Jeremy and I have gone on a date! We have been so busy with...everything! The weekend after the wedding was Halloween, we opted for a scary movie & pizza night with Courtney and Nuradha. Last weekend we were so tired after running 1,234,567 errands, we just stayed in and watched lots of movies. It was fabulous.

This weekend will be better! Jeremy had to work until 10PM yesterday, so I went over to Mom's house and watched a movie with her. She is making us curtains for the living room, so I got a preview! She is so skilled at so many things, it's ridiculous! Tonight Jeremy and I are going to see:


Jeremy has been so excited about this movie coming out! When I would ask him what he was most looking forward to within the next months, I would hope his answer would be our wedding...but it was always this movie. He would get a gentle (but well deserved) slap across the back of the head! Anywho, this date night is like a holiday for Mr.Stevens.

Happy weekend everyone!

No comments: