Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Creations!

Christmas is quickly approaching us! Our front door will have a best friend soon! Here are a couple of pictures of the new wreath. I made it because the only one I found that I liked was $100.00. I made ours for only about $15.00!

Theme= Christmas candy & gingerbread men!!
The bow needs some fluffing, but you get the point!

Up close of my cheerful Gingerbread man!

.......................................................

TA DAAAA! Mom is all done with the curtains! We have ordered panels, and they aren't in yet! She is a fabulous curtain maker!

Isn't she precious! She is very proud!

Close up!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week!


By the way, you know you are getting older when a wreath and curtains make you excited!

1 comment:

beth said...

very cute fee!!! such a little housewife:) cant wait to see you this weekend.. call me back so we can make plans to hopefully stop by on saturday!! love you