Warning: Victoria’s Secret, panties, and ovaries are mentioned. This is more for my lady friends.
1. I love crafty anything!
I could spend 7 hours in Hobby Lobby. This week I made some Christmas ornaments and our new Christmas wreath. I will post pictures of my creations later. Jeremy has his game room and I have my craft room. Oh…and….I am so excited to decorate our house for Christmas. Jeremy has hinted at setting a limit on my spending at Hobby Lobby! haha…whoops!
2. I am cheap!
This week I went shopping to spend some gift cards. We have lots, one was a Victoria’s Secret. I bought my very first Victoria’s Secret bra. It was a huge deal! Do you know how cheap I am? Pay $45.00 for one bra…yeah right! I always bought mine on sale and they eventually started stabbing me in the rib with the wire! I got measured and everything. I heard the sales associate talking to another and she described me as a “shy tomboy.” Yes, shy because I don’t know you and you are touching me in places that are awkward…and tomboy, that’s fair. I am 23 and just now getting measured. My outfit (Jeremy’s football t-shirt and jeans) made that judgment fair also! Any who, I got 2 bras and lots of soft panties! I am still pretty excited about the whole situation!
3. My husband is a neat freak!
I thought I was a neat freak until I met him. Sometimes I start a project and I kind of get a.d.d. (something I got in a lot of trouble for living with Mom) and run off and start another. I am not allowed to do this much in the living room anymore…up to the craft room I go. I am not complaining though, I couldn’t live with a man that was a pig. I love my little “We aren’t watching Survivor until we clean up the living room” husband.
4. My mom and I are weird according to Jeremy.
So..I’ve said this a million times…but I grew up with just my mom. We didn’t have any men around and we were always comfortable in our own skin. PJ’s to us are just a tshirt and panties. That is what Mom and I wore every time we watched tv and when we were just hanging out around the house. I understand this would not fly in a house with men! We of course wore clothes when others were around haha! Anywho…When Jeremy and I watch tv..the first thing I do is take off my jeans, grab a blanket and I am good to go. He isn’t used to this at all. This is what I have done for 18 years of my life! When I lived with the girls…I would sometimes forget..and they would remind me that I was awkward! Point: sometimes pants just aren’t comfy when you are trying to ..be comfy!
5. I was in a commercial.
No one believes me. It was my 15 minutes of fame as a child. I’m awesome. Thank you very much. (It was for Bible trading cards! hahaha)
See news article about it below…. :)
(Captions says: These chilren will appear in a TV commercial supporting World Wide Cards. From left to right are Hugh Wilson, Luke Wilson, David Link, Amanda Gowen, April Gowen and Felicia Ezell.) I am the one closest to the camera on the right side...not even looking at the camera!6. I didn't vote.
Do you know how ashamed of this I am? I was so wrapped in the wedding and teacher certification thing...I remembered when it was too late to register. I would have voted for McCain...but you know what....I think Obama winning is such a great thing in History. I have heard a lot of negative hype about him.... but who am I to judge a man that I have never met even if I don't agree with some of his opinions. I look forward to seeing what he changes about our country. Is our taxes really going go sky high? Who cares now...there is nothing we can do. Although I wouldn't of voted for him, I am content with him being our president. Also...what is this crap about Prop. 8??? How can they take away the right for someone to be married? I am a huge Ellen fan and I do not like this.
7. I've got a couple of health issues.
I don't really talk about this much....who really likes hearing negativity? I have some issues with my health. First, I have hypothyroidism. It has the ability to suck the energy right out of me. It keeps the weight on me..and pills do nothing to help. I also have a rare ovarian disease that will make it harder for Jeremy and I to have children. It messes with my insulin also (adding even more chunk to the chunky). At first I was really devastated with the idea of making it more difficult to have kids...but everything is meant to be. I will probably have to take a fertility medicine and end up having twins or triplets. Twins has always been a dream...so this is maybe God's way of making that happen. As far as the weight issue goes...whatever. I just want to be healthy...not a super model. I will get this weight off...but I will have to find the right medication to take care of the inside of my body before the outside can get fixed.
(Sidenote: Although that sounds really depressing....I am content with the idea! Pray we have twins and pray I am just healthy!)
Oh, and I am supposed to tag people. I tag all of my readers but do not force you to do this. I will be delighted to see 7 facts about you though!
2 comments:
You are funny. I like being in my panties too!
yay I loveeee the post!!!!!!
Post a Comment