Shutterfly is currently offering 50 free holiday cards to bloggers! To ANY blogger! I can't tell you how excited I am!
We send out holiday cards every year but this year I have been saving for Ella's college fund (except my bow obsession hehe whoops!) and we no longer have my income. I want to stay at home with her for awhile, it's the best job I have ever had. I love spending all day with her.
{The Germ wanted to do something funny. Now that I look at it, I think it's a little stupid-o. Oh well. Sadly, Wall-E is no longer our center of attention.}
This year, I am going for something more sweet with Ella being the center of attention of course. Shutterfly has great quality and I remember receiving them quickly. They always have tons of promotion codes too! Right now they have free shipping and 20% off.
I plan on using this deal to get a 5x7 folded card. I like to write personal notes, and I look forward to doing it this year. Some of my favorite designs this year are:
It says "Have yourself a Merry little Christmas." Ella's smile would light up this card. When I see the word "little," I think of Little Miss, my tiny buddy. I am 99% sure that I will be using this one.
This one is a maybe. 2nd place! I like the simplicity.
This is my "lazy card." If I don't feel like writing messages this year, I will order these. I love the caption: "Wishing you a season of smiles."
Go here to fill out the form requesting your 50 free cards! It is super easy: fill out form, they email you, write a blog post about Shutterfly and they send you a promotion code. Hope you take advantage like I am. :)



1 comment:
Love it!! After filling out the form, did you wait for them to contact you for you to blog about them?
Post a Comment