Friday, June 19, 2009

Prayers Work


Guess who called for a second interview? Oh yes..... Hoyland Elementary!

I am really excited! My 2nd interview is today (Friday) at 2:30! I have been up since 7:30 with my game face ready!

I love this feeling. Even if they deny my love for teaching, I still have an amazing back up! I have been thinking a lot about the nanny position and I know I would love that also. Life is so strange you know... I was beyond stressed out not long ago and now my life seems to be coming together so smoothly.

In other news, Jeremy and I are off on a little mini vacation this weekend: Gabe & Cammie's wedding! It is only an hour away, but we are going to go ahead and get a hotel room and just get away! No Wall-E is something I never thought I would look forward to! (He recently chewed off a strap of my favorite yellow polka dot bathing suit top...) His Grandma is going to see if she can handle him for one evening. That should be interesting.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

P.S. I went to our Super Target recently and there was poop on the floor. Watch out for that....

No comments: