Why would I do such a thing?
Our water heater passed away in her sleep yesterday. RIP. Jeremy said the water was cold last night so I just washed my face and went to bed dirty....ew. I hoped I would wake up this morning to discover it magically fixed. Nope, the Water Heater God didn't visit us. Oh, the joys of home ownership.
Thankfully she was nice enough to pass away before her warranty is up! We have until June 30th to get everything fixed up!
Mom and I tried to re-light the pilot..but no success. All I could think about was this......
(a house after a gas water heater exploded). I like my life, house, and family. I decided it was necessary to call the builder and have them deal with it. We are hoping it is just the gas valve that is out. We couldn't get the pilot light to light again. We followed the directions...but seriously, those things are ridiculous. See the parts below.Enjoy your warm showers. I might just be a little bitter.
P.S. Name the movie that the blog title is from!?!?!?

1 comment:
Bring it On. "Cheerleaders are dancer who have gone retarded."
Post a Comment