Here is my future adventure with the unknown:
BEFORE:
New headboard!! I have always wanted a dreamy tall one! (Material at foot of bed is for future polka dot pillows. Jeremy will kill me if I add more pillows, but I love pillows!!!)
Here it is without all of my huge pillows covering it! I am still contemplating adding more buttons...probably not. It feels good to finish. I like simple!
I made it out of a canvas. My cousin's wife sent me the link to A Soft Place to Land, a fabulous blog she found the idea on! I already had the fabric, used a 40 percent off coupon at Michael's for the canvas and the project ended up costing around $75.00! I really like how it is lighter and I was even able to hang it with some old Christmas wire ribbon! :)
14 comments:
very nice redo! Love the colors.
Aww... what a lovely outcome of your effort, huh?
Love the softness of your colour choice and of course, am a pillow lovers, too. Would like to add more small, long round ones §:-)
Now, we are 2 who gonna be killed by their hubbies. he he... u know what I mean?
Gorgeous done, girl!
That adds such a nice touch! I'm betting that your husband likes it, too. The trouble with pillows is that there must be a place to put them at night...do you have such a place? (Mine all land in a reading chair by the window.)
Great headboard- I so what to make one- like the colors you used-
Happy Day
So soft and pretty.
Your transformation turned out so pretty!
That was a great way to add a headboard. I love the polka dot fabric for pillows! I love polka dot anything!
Very well done! I love upholstered headboards.
Way to go, Fee! Love it! So tranquil...
Awesome! I love it!! Thanks for sharing!
It turned out fabulous! Love the colors in your bedroom. Very soothing. The bed looks much better with a headboard. Too many pillows? No such thing. Tell hubby I said so (men all think alike as mine says the same thing).
This is so great !!! I love it ! So inventive and creative and resourceful !!
I am saving this for an idea for my daughter's room, great job!
Holy cow that is awesome! You did a great job, what a difference it made in the room!
Beautiful!
Glad you joined in the party!
Post a Comment