Sunday, May 17, 2009

ABC Update

Confession: I am bad about updating what goes on in our family because I simply don't think our life is that interesting! We go to work, eat, sleep, yell at Wall-E for chewing up something, and.....I can't think of anything else... see what I mean?


Because it has been awhile, here are some randoms for you:

A. Jeremy's buddies came down to stay with us for a week. I clearly just stayed out of their way and bought them lots of frozen food so I didn't have to cook everyday! (hehe) I was able to get a lot of crafty stuff done and I know Jeremy really enjoyed them being down here! They went to San Antonio and had their fun.

B. Look at that picture again....do you see the "white ghostish something" in front of the guy on the far right? Yes you do. That is a ghost. Yep. Since Jeremy works some nights I swear I have turned into a crazy person or it's a ghost. Sometimes I hear door stoppers rattle when no one is in that room. What is even scarier is when Wall-E barks like a crazy mad-man and he looks up at something. Spring, Texas is an older town and I was dumb enough to look up hauntings online and now I am even more scared because Old Town Spring (very close) has tons of ghost sightings. Hopefully I will be over this ridiculous idea soon. Until then while you are enjoying your peaceful home, I am hearing weird noises.

C. DO YOU or ANYONE you know work for SPRING ISD? I want a job in their school district REALLY bad and I need some connections. I am looking for an elementary position. Help a sista out. I will be forever thankful and I will bake you the best cookies you have ever had in your life. (My great Aunt Artie's.)

D. Survivor? We watch/love this show! Did anyone else notice that Coach wears toe rings? If you have kept up with this show.... you know exactly why that is hilarious. He is a crazy one. JT is of course my favorite and I will be upset if he doesn't win! (Not really family related but had to throw it in there.)

E. Jeremy continues to really like his job. He has evaluations this week so keep him in your prayers. He will do fine, but he gets stressed out easily with certain situations, like us all.

F. Wall-E wants to be a human. On Tuesday it was absolutely beautiful outside. I took my weekly phone call with Grandma out on the porch and threw the ball for Wall-E. Soon enough he was over it and he jumped up on the chair next to me and sat. He hates sitting on the ground. (He sits in the chairs in the vet waiting room too.) Am I the only one that thinks that is awkward and hilarious!??

F2. Wall-E also got out recently because the cable guy left the gate open. I kept hearing something weird at the front door but I was home alone and I am anti answering the door when I am home alone! (Haven't you seen the Sally Field movie Eye for an Eye!!??!??!) Anywho, then sure enough I heard a Wall-E bark. I went to the front door and there was Mama's Boy Wall-E Stevens. He knew if he ran away he wouldn't get as many treats or belly rubs. Every dog I have had in my life has ran off with any opportunity. I love that he won't even leave our yard!

G. Our neighborhood pool is open! That means summer is here! I am very excited but that also means it is back to watering the yard everyday....my least favorite chore. Bittersweet. Why can't we all pick our favorite season and keep it that way! I would choose Spring because of the weather and beautiful flowers! (When Christmas rolls around I will allow winter for 5 days to make it feel Chistmas-y... :) ).

H. I finally figured out how to make my own blog layout. It's actually really simple. I am going through an "I am obsessed with yellow" phase currently if you can't tell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do know somebody that works in spring isd! She was in my sorority and we were pretty good friends in college. Her name is Jessica Genseal and she has been with the district for a couple of years! She is on facebook so that might be a good way to contact her!