Background: I have always had problems with cell phones. They aren't nice to me. We have Sprint, and we hate Sprint. We only put up with Sprint because we are on a family plan with Mom and we write her a check for $30.00 a month instead of over $100. We secretly want to get AT&T, but we aren't that dumb. We like being Mom's additional $9.99 additional lines. How fun would an iPhone be? We will never know. We hate Sprint.
My favorite phone that lasted me for over a year with no problems:

I loved this phone so much I even talked Dad into following the trend. He fell in love and we all lived happily ever after. 2 months later it was stolen. Happily ever not. Sprint insurance sent me the phone below as its replacement:
It was...ok. It wasn't as good as my original, but I couldn't afford the $500.00+. It worked and I could still check my email so life was good. Then it started not ringing and it slowly started to fail me.Then I got this one because I refused to touch another Treo again:
It was so fun! I felt like a teenager texting everyone. It was hard to understand the menu but I was loving my "forever young lifestyle". 2 weeks after purchasing it, Wall-E chewed up the screen. I didn't want to buy another one, so I used it for a month or so. I eventually gave in and paid the 50 bucks for a new one through insurance. The one they sent me didn't work. I was back to my angry "I hate Sprint" self.Then, yesterday, I got this one:

I think I finally found a friend. She is so sassy. She works. She checks my email. She is high-tech. We are on the same page. She is very user friendly. She doesn't hate me. I can live with Sprint.
Random sidenote: Have you listened to the new Rascal Flatts cd? Amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment