I've decided I want a James Avery charm bracelet! By want, I mean...have to have! I will slowly add to it and I am pretty excited about my existing, future, and might never get charms!!
Have you met Mom? Do you know how many cruises we have gone on? It's insane and so exciting. This little silver ship already brings back so many memories! (We are going on one in November...I will share details later.. CAN'T WAIT!!!!)
Wall-E Steeeeveeeennnsss! My precious pup deserves a spot! A butterfly has always symbolized change to me. You have the caterpillar and then it turns into this beautiful butterfly! I feel like I am stuck in my caterpillar stage and I am slowly becoming a butterfly. This is a charm bracelet MUST for inspiration to lose weight!
I will eventually force Jeremy to get me these for holidays:
I love photography. Do I have time to sit down and learn more about my camera? No. Is that ridiculous to say because I am typing up a blog post right now? Yep!
I would never buy this one for myself because I feel like I would be calling myself a special teacher! Hopefully a student or a co-worker will think I am "special" one day! :)
Just because of the whole traveling the world obsession. I like the cruise ship better, but still love this one!
LOVE baking. Pretty sure the only thing I will be baking for 6 months is chicken though...haha. Aw nuts!
Jeremy is obsessed with University of Michigan football. When I was 16, long before I knew of Jeremy, I had a favorite T-shirt...a University of Michigan one! I loved it so much I wore it to take my first driver's license picture. The shirt simply said "Michigan"...years later, I married a boy from Michigan...I still have that license and I think it is weird how much we are meant to be. (Kind of silly, but let me believe in this!)












No comments:
Post a Comment