Yep, that is what one pound of fat looks like. I have lots of those stored in my body right now.I watched the Biggest Loser tonight after forgetting that show existed. I LOVE that show. Every time I watch it, I feel like I relate to the contestants and I want them to do so well. I WANT to go on that show.
Germ and I have been married for five months now. Time flies! Everyone told me when you get married you usually gain some weight because you are so blissfully happy. I ignored them and continued on with my life. Five months later I completely understand. We have been in our honeymoon stage! I cook the good food, the not-watching-the-calories stuff. I make Jeremy cupcakes just because. We just eat whatever makes us happy. It is almost like being on vacation.
I am over it.
We are eating right and getting healthy again. Jeremy doesn't need to lose any weight, but I want him to live forever. The healthier I make him, the longer he is in my life.
Rant over. I will update on my weight loss every couple of weeks. Please pray for my strength. I have always struggled with weight loss.
We are eating right and getting healthy again. Jeremy doesn't need to lose any weight, but I want him to live forever. The healthier I make him, the longer he is in my life.
Rant over. I will update on my weight loss every couple of weeks. Please pray for my strength. I have always struggled with weight loss.
Here are 2 inspirational quotes that I like:
You must do the thing you think you cannot do.- Eleanor Roosevelt
It comes down to a simple question: what do you want out of life, and what are you willing to do to get it?
xoxoxo
1 comment:
I will pray for you! Its hard to be healthy, Im trying to do the same thing because I want me and my hubby to be together for evaaaaa....or just a long long healthy time :)
Post a Comment