Here are 2 things I can't wait to make:


2. What's my favorite Easter candy? (Red= best flavor)

3. On the first day of work, my husband arrested 3 people. He came home and was asleep by 8:30. I put the boys (Jeremy & Wall-E) to bed by 9 and watched a movie. (This was yesterday!) My life is so adventurous.
4. I am REALLY looking forward to my "Long Live College Visit!" My old roomie Amanda and I are going to visit Baylor one last weekend before she moves to New York! We are going to our favorite restaurants, places, and seeing some old friends! You better believe we are creepily driving by our old house stalker style too!
5. I took Wall-E to the vet recently because he has a respiratory infection. Yes...doggies get them too. So in we walk and Wall-E jumped up and sat in the waiting room chair like he owned the place. He wasn't happy until he was treated like a human. I just let him sit next to me while the other pet owners looked at us awkwardly. When he was getting his check up he was also leaning on his vet tech. She said he is quite the character. I agreed.
6. I am a "keep everything forever" freak. My husband is a neat freak. He doesn't like anything out of place. I just like everything to last forever. My pet peeves: putting something wet on wood, stains on the carpet (no shoes allowed), scratches on furniture, door dents on a car..etc. Jeremy's pet peeves are: things out of place. Anything out of place. I hid a couple of baskets by the couch so I am allowed to throw junk in them. It's amazing.
7. I've been painting again. Random stuff, but it is keeping me busy and I like it. Here is our family plate.. It's hard to see but it has Jeremy as a cop, me with paint brushes and an apple, and Wall-E.
8. We got our wedding video in this week and it was sooo much fun to watch. It was like I was re-living the moment gloriously. The videographer even sent us some blown up pictures that I am excited to go get framed! I have no idea where I am going to put the pictures, but I will find a place.
9. I really love my husband a whole lot. He was supposed to be home at 2:00pm yesterday and he didn't get home until 5:00pm. His job is already bothering me and I need to get over my worrying.
10. American Idol obsession? Yes. I am really into it this year. I missed an episode because the in-laws were in town and I even looked it up online so I didn't miss one minute! Weird. Who are my favorites?

I think he's a really good singer!



1 comment:
I love the note about Wall-E sitting in the people chair in the waiting room. My parents have a 15-year-old Golden Retriever, and when my brother took him to the vet last year, Sam the dog WOULD NOT sit on the examining table. Patrick would sit him on top and he would jump down. So finally, Patrick sat on the exam table, and Sam the dog sat in the people chair :)
Post a Comment