
When Mom and I were putting grass in the backyard this week, Wall-E was PISSED when we left him in the backyard when we were loading up the wheelbarrow. The only thing that would fit under the fence was his head.

Still angry.

Our attempt to a family photo shoot before Jeremy and I went out.

Take 2. We gave up before getting a good shot with the timer setting.

We FINALLY got out the lawn mower this weekend. We haven't needed it since we got married. Thank you Uncle Roger for the LOVELY wedding gift! A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!!

Family photo op!

My boys = precious.

Due to some new grass and a new dog, we finally hang out in the backyard! We got a little grill, a table, chairs and some tiki torches! We love hanging outside now on our mini-porch! :)

Favorite bone.

My favorite cook! Check out his baby blues! :)

Random: I finished this book! I really liked it. I recently bought some other books by John Grogan...I like his writing style!
Have a good week everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment