As most of you know, I have an obsession named Bobo. He was 11 when I adopted him from the pound,...and now he is still a champ at 16! Today I walked into Mia's kitchen and Bobo was having a seizure. He isn't doing well. We were told by the vet that he has a brain tumor. How terrible. This is my "Old Man!" He has lived a spoiled and very much loved life, but I am not ready for it to end yet! I am hoping he will feel better tomorrow but today has been rough. I don't want him to suffer but I don't want to put him to sleep until I try to nurse him back to health!
What a week!
The wedding stuff is going really well. I was able to straighten out Jeremy's little mess with the Marriage License...so it's alllll good. Today I did have a bridezilla moment when I was getting my nails done. She didn't understand at all what I was talking about and she was VERY RUDE...so I, um, walked out and went somewhere else. I am very happy that I did because the next place was so sweet and my nails look better than they ever have. Nail Diva '08! The girls are arriving tomorrow and I can't wait to see them! It's going to be a lovely weekend!
Love from Michigan.....where we actually have seasons and beautiful trees! You should see the dark purple, bright orange, and 2 toned leaves!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Felicia--I'm SO sorry about Bobo. When Olive starts getting older, I don't know what I'll do with myself--she's like one of the family!
See you Friday. SO looking forward to Friday evening + Saturday with you + Jeremy.
Post a Comment