
You know, I should probably be working on the wedding right now.... everything is going so well that I just wanted to lay here, and nerd it up on my laptop today!
As most of you know, I am doing the Teacher Certification thing currently. Something I am really excited about is what my classroom theme will be!
BUGS! Lots of bugs! Not the scary bugs, the nice ones!
- One the door it will say "Mrs.Stevens class is buggin' to learn!"
- They will receive "B.U.G." Coupons... Being Unusually Good! The more they earn, the more times they get to dig in the treasure chest on Fridays!
- The classroom jobs bulletin board will say "Can you spot your job?" and they will find their job on the big ladybug! OR It will be a "Busy Bee's" section with their jobs on a bee-hive!
- An announcement section will say "Have you heard the buzz?"
- Our reading section will say "Do not bug us, we are reading!"
- Each student's name tag on their desk will be a different bug. When it is time for groups, I will have the following groups: Ladybugs, Butterflies, Dragonflies, and Bees!
I am really excited about this teaching career in my future! If you have ANY SUGGESTIONS to help tie in my bugs theme...please help!
2 comments:
Cute bugs! Hudson likes the dragonfly the best. What grade are you teaching?
I love that you already have it all figured out! you will be much more prepared than I was :)
loe you
Post a Comment